mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-fareast-font-family: 宋体"> 新题型
英语四级预测试卷与详解Model Test 1新题型
英语四级预测试卷与详解Model Test 2新题型
Part II Listening Comprehension (25 minutes)
Directions: In this section, you will hear three news reports. At the end of each news report, you will hear two or three questions. Both the news report and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Questions 1 and 2 are based on the news report you have just heard.
1. A) It was dangerous to live in. C) He could no longer pay the rent.
B) It was going to be renovated. D) He had sold it to the royal family.
2. A) A strike. B) A storm. C) A forest fire. D) A terrorist attack.
Questions 3 and 4 are based on the news report you have just heard.
3. A) They lost contact with the emergency department.
B) They were trapped in an underground elevator.
C) They were injured by suddenly falling rocks.
D) They sent calls for help via a portable radio.
4. A) They tried hard to repair the elevator.
B) They released the details of the accident.
C) They sent supplies to keep the miners warm.
D) They provided the miners with food and water.
Questions 5 to 7 are based on the news report you have just heard.
5. A) Raise postage rates. C) Redesign delivery routes.
B) Improve its services. D) Close some of its post offices.
6. A) Shortening business hours. C) Stopping mail delivery on Saturdays.
B) Closing offices on holidays. D) Computerizing mail sorting processes.
7. A) Many post office staff will lose their jobs. C) Taxpayers will be very pleased.
B) Many people will begin to complain. D) A lot of controversy will arise.
| 华研外语首页 关于我们 | 服务中心 | 诚聘英才 | 联系我们